FAIR4Health is involved in the organisation of the RDA WG on Raising FAIRness in health data and health research performing organisations
FAIR4Health encourages the RDA community to join the sessions of the WG on Raising FAIRness in health data and health research performing organisations, which we are organising at the RDA 18th Virtual Plenary Meeting.
This meeting will primarily demonstrate the ongoing tasks that were outlined in the case statement. Specifically, we will discuss the impact assessment of FAIR adoption which was initiated by the co-chairs and which requires input and review from the WG and the community.
Our sessions are scheduled in the following Breakouts:
- Breakout 2: Wednesday, 3 November 2021, 14:00 - 15:30 UTC
- Breakout 9: Tuesday 9 November 2021, 23:00 - 00:30 UTC
- Introduction and objectives of this meeting.
- Background of the WG and results of previous meetings and brief results of landscape analysis.
- Results of impact assessment and launch of a community survey to gather information of the national and international policies and requirements for data sharing (including FAIR data) by your country and research funders.
- Guest speaker: PhD Philippe Rocca-Serra - The FAIR Cookbook.
- General discussion and next steps.
Link for registration here.
We look forward to seeing you at the Plenary, join us!
S. Venkataraman, Celia Alvarez-Romero, Kristan Kang and Anupama Gururaj - the co-chairs.